- This event has passed.
November 18 - November 20$995 – $1295
The new Owners’ Roundtable is a must attend event for landscape business owners and entrepreneurs keen on accelerating growth and gaining strategic advantage. The participant-driven Roundtable will help attendees identify top-of-mind challenges and find relevant solutions through panel debates, workshops, and a forum for peer-to-peer networking.
- Find out what’s driving the future of work and how the big disruptors will impact culture and service.
- Gain a better understanding of technology and market challenges
- Learn how to scale and maintain competitiveness over the next three-to-five years
- Discuss organizational transformation and how to get from where you are to where you need to be
- Learn about private equity and the automation revolution, and how a digitally driven organization will demand a holistic, integrated and agile approach
Early Bird Discount – $995 until October 25
Full Price – $1,295
Optional Tour – $300
Visit LSI (Landscape Services, Inc.), a second-generation, award-winning leader in sustainable grounds management, landscape construction and facility services. Your host, Paul Stacey.
1) Register on EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bruce-wilson-company-invites-you-to-owners-roundtable-registration-74235350933
2) You will receive a confirmation email with a link to make your hotel reservation.
Contact Hope Fazio at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 18 – Early Arrival, Registration & Exclusive Networking for Attendees
November 19 – Hot Topics, such as private equity, strategic planning, and industry game-changers
November 20 – Optional Facility Tour (RSVP required) at LSI. Learn what makes a Top 100 company tick.